Genesis Rodriguez

Genesis Rodriguez was born in Miami, Florida. She is the daughter of Jose Luis 'El Puma' Rodriguez, the famous Venezuelan singer and actor as well as Carolina Perez, a Cuban model. There are two half-sisters to her. She attended the Carrolton School of the Sacred Heart. Rodriguez realized as a child that she wanted to be an actor. She attended classes during the summer at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute and continued her training in acting. Rodriguez was a regular on Spanish language television series, including Dame Chocolate (2007), Dona Barbara (2008) and Prisionera (2004). She also appeared as Sarah in the popular TV show "Entourage" (2004). Man on a Ledge (2012), and What to Expect when You're Expecting (2012) are a couple films she has worked on. Jose Luis El Puma' Rodriguez's daughter. Half-sister of Liliana Rodriguez and Lilibeth Morillo. She told The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, 9 January episode in 2013 that she was given the name Genesis after the British rock group Genesis. She is of Venezuelan and Cuban descent. It's amazing to live close to the ocean. If it doesn't work I'd be happy to send my resume to NBA.com. I am a big basketball enthusiast. . . I'll discuss everything from trash to. I feel like I represent the new generation of Latinos. I'm bilingual and multicultural. I'm aware that I cannot eat what I want or see what I want. It's a struggle to fight for it. Pilates and my parents' amazing genes are to be credited with. One of the most bonding moments is making a fool of yourself and sharing it on the internet. I am a fan of people who dare to be risky. I appreciate people who make the different decisions on the carpet. I am a huge fan of Charlize Theron. She's both elegant and edgy I like her. I love Zoe Saldana.




 

Comments

Popular Posts